SafeWork Laboratories has rigorous safety procedures in place to protect employees and clients from COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. In line with this, SWL has taken several measures to bolster our preparedness.
Our team will proceed with workplace drug test collections using our standard safety protocols, in accordance with best practices guidelines set by the U.S. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes:
- Frequent washing of hands with soap and water according to standard medical hygiene procedures
- Covering mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wearing gloves and protective eye-wear
- Sterilising workplace equipment
- Deploying single-use disposable devices to minimize any risk of disease transmission
- Sterilising work surfaces prior to and after a collection.
During this time, you can continue to visit our SafeWork Laboratory site for a drug test.
COVID-19 Preventive Measures
SafeWork Labs is implementing safety procedures across our facilities to protect donors and employees from infectious diseases. We conduct daily cleaning routines, including frequent disinfecting of all surfaces, use of hand sanitiser, and more frequent hand washing.
SWL has business continuity plans for all circumstances, including the COVID-19 outbreak. We prioritise the health of our workforce and serving our clients with minimal disruptions.
Our customer service team is available to answer your questions. We will continue to support your workplace drug testing program.
SafeWork Laboratories values your business and we will continue to maintain the highest standards of quality and service for your drug testing needs.
Contact us today for more information regarding our response to COVID-19.